Thursday, January 10, 2008

9pm @ Thumper

After changing the venue for nth time, I have finally decided on Thumper for the intoxication session tomorrow night. Balaclava was out because they need me to camp out over there which I was reluctant to do so. Velvet could only give me the confirmation tomorrow and that's way too late. Since Milk has a table over at Thumper, I shall crash his party and make it mine. Well, he offered me the table!

If you are a friend or an admirer (geez), do come down to Thumper and say hi. Buy me a drink or let me buy you one. Get yourself intoxicated. Sounds like a good way to get 2008 started. Grab your glasses, or credit cards and come party with me. If you think you hate me and do not wanna see me, please do not feel obliged to turn up. It's a happy day and I dread seeing disgusting fools.

See you guys tomorrow.

No comments: