Friday, January 11, 2008

Everything IS Fine. Happy Birthday to Me.

I can't explain how blessed I feel right now. For a large part of my life, I felt that God has forsaken me. Whenever I needed that one more step get there, I never fail but trip and fall. Learning to take on a different point of view, life seem to go smoother. Over the years, I have learnt to let go of what I wasn't happy in, letting go of a life that could have been materially satisfying, letting go of people who would make sure I not only survive and by doing do, I have let go of unhappiness. Things started to fall into place. Friends who appreciated my straight-forwardness and took me for who I am started to appear in my life. Maybe I haven't been looking hard enough previously.

Over the past year, my job took a miraculous turn and gave me an opportunity to see the world from a different light. I stopped having expectations from my loved ones and in turn, I could feel and almost hear the overflowing splashes in the love they have been showering on me. Everything in life happens for a purpose. All the tumbling and falling have made me a different but definitely much stronger person. Now I could take on the world. It's just a matter of perspective. Everything else, is a bonus.

There weren't changes... Or so I thought. Even if they were, I knew they were for the better so I put my hands out for someone to hold them and tell me, "everything is gonna be just fine."

Everything IS fine.

I can't begin to say how lucky I am but life is good, it really is. It's how you look at it... It's perspective. It helps when hugs are tight and when the time is right.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.