Monday, January 21, 2008

I Wish...

Utterly disastrous morning following a roller coaster weekend. Life is still good or rather, I've seen more rainbows in such a short span of time than I ever did in my life.

Still a little unsettling, my emotions went on a ride. I was slowly walking away and a strong pair of arms held me back. Although reassuring, questions sprouts. Trust is not in jeopardy, confidence is. I wish I have the time to turn the pages and read what I need and want to, then start to pen it down. Bewildered, I chose to keep silent. I wish, I can only wish, that you will never loosen this big fat bear hug and tell me, everything is going to be just fine.

I may not be absolutely what I portrayed to be, as independent and indifferent to some things but I chose to let go knowing that some day, the way home will be clear. In no position to ask for more, I can only wish. From the looks of things, no expectation is definitely better than great expectations.

Just when I thought that I don't want to be bothered anymore and take things as it comes, your smell stirs up the palette yet again. Reassuring yet unsettling. Right now, I just hope the truckload of trust and faith is all I'll ever need to bring me over to the other side of the bridge.

The disrupted SMRT service this morning between Pasir Ris and Tanah Merah was disastrous. I couldn't get any cab so ended up in the free shuttle which took me half way round an eastside tour before getting to Tanah Merah. A pleasant surprise followed to start my week on the right footing. If only we get sunshine everyday...

No comments: