Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Coming Home Baby

NEST last night was disappointing. The music was bad, we didn't get the LIVE telecast of the ball coming down in Times' Square. I got picked up every 5 minutes but please don't be mistaken, I'm not like the hottest girl in the club but the boys here are just so aggressive. To them, any girl goes. I have to learn to say NO. What was even more unbelieveable was how small New York City actually is. The cutie who danced with me during Christmas Eve over at Pink Elephant was there last night as well. This time he didn't try to "abduct" me at all because it'll be such a waste of time for him. Haha...

Adjourned to Kunjip @ K Town for supper. That's like my after party place. For both the Christmas and New Year's party, I'll always end up there for some grubs. When we got there, a fight was brewing and some 2 small chaps got whacked by 6 or 7 others. The blood pool they left outside the shop was frightening. I took a last look before I left the place and immediately took back what I told some people earlier that I've bever been in a real fight. I'd never want to be in a real fight.

Was bedridden the whole of today, New Year's Day. Was sleeping and sweating it out. Took an array of medication, I even forgot what I actually took. I was so drowsy earlier, I couldn't quite compose myself and think straight as to what I should be eating and not. I knew I've got this this this symptoms and it's hurting like crazy so I'm gonna take this and this. After the first dose of antibiotics, things seem to have taken a better turn so I shall be good and complete the course of the antibiotics.

I can't wait to go back home.(Come on home)
I'm coming home, baby, now
(You know I'm praying every night)
Can't hold me back now
(Please come home)
I'm pressing on baby now
(I want to feel you hold me tight)
I want to feel you hold me tight
(When I'm in your arms)
When I'm in your arms I'll be fine
(Come one home)
I'm coming home
(You Know I'm counting every day)
I'm coming home now
(You're so far)
The road is warm now
(Baby let me hear you say)
Let me hear you say
(That you're coming home)
That I never will go away
I'm here to stay

No comments: