Saturday, January 12, 2008

I Do And I Will

Don't ask me who was at the party because I could although vaguely remember but definitely not clearly recall the exact numbers. I can only be eternally grateful that I'm not hungover this morning. Now I'm wondering how people actually toast to every table on their wedding night because after the 4th person, I was headed for heaven.



Thank you for all of those who came and Milk for settling the location.

One of the best days of my life. All the love and friends and the herald of great news. I may not seem like I understand or care about some things but if I feel I could and would entirely change my life in the next 48 hours, I have already put it all on the table for further scrutiny.

My life couldn't have been better and I can't tell you how blessed I am.

No comments: