Sunday, January 13, 2008

Wakeboard Rookie Session



Wakeboard 13 Jan 08

Weekends are really weird for me. I'm unbelievably cranky and lonely. The rain is pretty obviously not helping at all. I can't go to Sim Lim as planned and can't catch the movies I planned to before I left for NYC. Saturday was fine as I took the entire day to nurse a minor hangover and went to Kulai for dinner. Needless to say, it was fun but the day couldn't have ended in a better way. Addiction is not always bad and when I'm the drug, it inevitably send smiles across the face.

Totally sleep deficient, Sunday morning was donated to my passion and love for wakeboarding. It would have been better been it a snuggly morning and then a hae mee brunch. But I'm not complaining. The jumps were slightly bigger, though not huge. Riding with Jett & TTL Scholar forced me to learn alot more. They have been riding way longer than myself so to achieve where they are, I will have to put in more water time and soon, I'll be on my way to two wake jumps. Soon. If you have seen the video, my legs weren't straightened up when I approach the wake and wasn't riding up the wake as my instructor was desperately trying to get me to in the background.

Got home but decided to force myself to stay away from the bed demon or I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight. Was supposed to dine with Mom and Dad. The downpour isn't helping me make any decisions as to where and what time to makan. I don't even wanna leave the house. I don't wanna be so grouchy but I can't freaking help it. It's not PMS... Or maybe it is. The lightnings and thunders are scaring me. The whistling of the wing through the tiny space between the window panels freaking the goosebumps out of me. I don't think I'm good to go out for dinner.

Facebook is weirdly, a good vehicle to keep up with friends. Not just for you to kill zombies, Rodders! I actually saw that my childhood buddy, Bird's profile before I left the office so accurately introduced his "girlfriend" as his fiancee. In my drunken stupor while trying my best to throw up all the last bits of dinner, I vaguely remember telling his fiancee who was kindly helping me with my throwing up that how wonderful Bird is and that he may not be cute or good looking but he's so down to earth and he's absolutely sweet. I meant every single word I say although I was so trashed. Congratulations Buddy. She seems right and most importantly, she's a law student! Haha...

On a more serious note, I'm more worried for Balloon Sculptor. I kept drilling him if he's sure but he knows better and I'm not any less happier for him. You deserve nothing less.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shortsighted?

BlackCookie said...

I am...

Afterall, I just want the best for my buddies...