Tuesday, January 22, 2008

When You Say Nothing At All

It's funny how some people can say a word or not even say anything at all but we know right away what's coming on next or what exactly to expect. I must admit that it's an excellent feeling when you receive a text message at exactly the same moment you sent out one and before the replies come through, you could guess what the next message was gonna be. And an even more amazing feeling is when someone knows what you're saying and provides the perfect mental challenge that you were awaiting. The fun escalates when the replies come back even wittier than you would ever have imagined. It's the sort of joy that's beyond words. At times, the details of the conversation takes second seat but on another, the exact conversation would be brought up to another level whereby it's being carefully dissected with care.



It's amazing how you can speak right to my heart
Without saying a word you can light up the dark
Try as I may I can never explain
What I hear when you don't say a thing

The smile on your face lets me know that you need me
There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me
The touch of your hand says you'll catch me wherever I fall
You say it best, when you say nothing at all

All day long I can hear people talking out loud
But when you hold me near
You drown out the crowd
Try as they may, they can never defy
What's been said between your heart and mine

No comments: