Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Is 2007 still sitting on your desk?

It's the time of the year where we open up envelopes and there you'll find Christmas cards and diaries/calendars. I wasn't around for Christmas so I'm only receiving them now. I'm very particular with my diaries because they need to fit a week in a glance and the paper quality must be pleasant so I always end up getting my own and this year, I bought mine from Prints. I was frantically trying to find refill for my bright pink Filofax but the refills came up to be more expensive than buying a new planner so why should I?

This year, the planners all look the SAME except for the logo. The paper are all of an icking yellow tone, it's a pain just to look at them. the admin staffs managed to get me the same planner with the same layout as last year so I'm happy as far as the office planners are concerned. Desktop calendars also became part of the table's accessory unknowingly. I could do without that but without it, it's just not right. For the past 2 years, I've got mine from hotels but this year (or last), I stayed in a "musical hall" with Dodo in NYC so I wasn't given a hotel calendar and somehow, everyone was adamant on giving the planners that they forgot about the calenders. Just scanning across the room, I'm not the only one with the 2007 one still on the desk. It's about time to do some lunch time shopping to bring my time zone back to reality into 2008.

No comments: