Saturday, March 01, 2008

Sunset

Was watching Channel News Asia and there was this clip on 2008 Olympics and that Chinese around the world are no less prouder than a Chinese National. I'm not too sure about this but well if it puts Asia on the map, things should be more positive than anything. Then I heard a horrifying voice and as I lifted my head in disgust, I saw our "local produce" Sun Ho. She can't sing, she's ugly and she's got a disgusting "American but not quite there" slang. I hate to go into any comments on her associated church and actions. If you're not impossibly stupid, you wouldn't need more evidence to show who are the unfortunate souls that powered her singing career which never quite took off. Despite all that, she never seem to give up. The spirit of a cockroach! I must say I have never quite liked her. She really shouldn't sing and I would genuinely suggest that she stops trying to grab so much attention and just keep a low profile. She makes it so easy to dislike her! Pui!

No comments: