Sunday, March 30, 2008

像普通舊朋友 還是你依然會心疼我



The clip above is essentially a competition between 2 budding singers. Somehow, both songs struck some chords in me. 世界唯一的你 kept me going for 1 tough week and 聽你、聽我 kept me through my Grandma's passing. Both sets of lyrics seem to go hand in hand about how I feel now. When I saw her face lying there 1.5 years back, I had to hold back my tears to be strong for everyone. Behind the scenes, I could only cry to myself. And when caught red-handed by Dad for crying, I was told to stop.

你沈沈的睡著
我靜靜 看著你的容貌
聽你的呼吸 聽你的心跳
忽然很想告訴你
謝謝你過去帶給我的美好

I guess your departure is why I'm so afraid to face the world myself and why I try to be someone I'm not. Or rather, I try to hold on to the weight of the world I thought I could bear. Little do I know that my insignificant body could only take on the world because you were my refuge. Are you happy where you are because that is what I believe to be prime importance to me? Or am I selfishly nursing my own wounds and only using your absence as an excuse? Maybe I just need to hide... Somewhere... Anywhere...

你是我的寶
我一直為你感動驕傲
即使夢想再累再煎熬
你仍然緊緊抓牢
真心的執著絕不放掉

As positive as I try to portray, there was no way I could swim to shore almost so immediately. Refusing to admit that I'm only human, I could only hope the sunshine brings me back to reality, where I actually belong. What have I done to put myself in the most vulnerable position to be affected by just one person? Even when I had to be tough for the world, I have never been so taken away from myself. Somehow, I do think this actually helps me see things alot clearer and be there for myself. Only I can bring myself find myself and re-emerge as a better person.

恨我来不及参于你的过去
抱歉让你等待
我愿意付出一切交换
我灵魂的另一半
这个世界唯一的你
是我拥有的奇迹
对我说的一字一句
都是我们的秘密
紧紧拥抱唯一的你
无可救药的坚定
就是世界与我为敌
我也愿意
我什么都愿意

The simplest of all happiness in life is actually the most unattainable. Contentment is something that we fight to achieve everyday and yet the benchmark never seem to move any closer. Thankfully, I came to realisation since way ahead of time and I always valued my ability to be contented. But when you are surrounded by discontented people, can we truly be contented? Then again, I haven't quite been to the destination where I can say that's final contentment so maybe we are always in search of that something that we may never have.

我并不是天生爱寂寞
却比任何人都多

Do I tend to think too much for me to figure what may seem excessive to most? 我要快乐 Is it so difficult for us to have that simple happiness in life?

At least I survived a 20 odd hours flight some months ago because I believed in having that simple happiness.

只要看你一眼一瞬间
哪怕是最后画面
我的世界
因为爱过而完美
谁都不该离太远

Now, I have to starting breathing and start walking...

如果你也聽說 有沒有想過我 像普通舊朋友
還是你依然會心疼我
好多好多的話想對你說
尋找一顆心沒著落
要怎麼負荷 捨不得 又無可奈何

No comments: