Sunday, March 30, 2008

Let There Be Light

Initially I thought I'd be upset but strangely enough, I found a brand new piece of mind. I always believe that everything happens for a reason. Throughout this entire ordeal, I have learn to trust in my faith and let things happen the way it's planned out for me. Some may say I'm stupid or silly, on the contrary, I have stood up for what I believe in and how I want the direction I want my life to be. It is such a relief to find that I'm happy with the way my life is no matter what stumbles me along the way. Only when I can love myself, will I be able to allow myself to be loved.

Was just off the line with Alcoholic Empress Dowager. To my surprise (well, not really to be honest), everyone has their story to tell. Each and every one of us has a dark part of our past we might either want to shake it off or live with it. I just choose to live with mine and reconcile within myself that I will eventually be in a better position at the end of the day. Everything that happens in life has taught me a valuable lesson that follows me as I age. Life is very much how we want it to be and the only thing that's going to change how we feel would ultimately be our very own perception. There's a bright side to everything and there's always something good in store. Just like I have flaky skin right now but come next week, I know I will look better than before. It's a choice I took and I will have to live with it - The good and the bad.

Life is unpredictable. We as human beings try too hard to anticipate what come may. At times, it may just be the best idea we learn to let it go. By doing so, our hands are free to receive even more beautiful things waiting to happen. We shouldn't just pray for things to happen. Instead, we should learn to take things in stride and be very patient. Take for example, while we are waiting for a bus that takes forever to arrive, instead of praying that the bus comes right this very moment, we have learn to be able to wait for it to come. It should be understood that the world doesn't revolve around us and things should just happen with a click of the fingers. If that's the case, David Copperfield wouldn't be half the man he is today. When we understand that everything in life happens for a reason and meanwhile, leading the kind of life that would bring a smile on our faces, we wouldn't feel so painful as to wait for things to materialise.

Things are almost never how it seems. Being too narrow minded and short sighted would just very well kill our perceptive mind. "Let there be light" - Holds far more layers than God turning on his power switch. If you let it be, it will happen. Whether the end result is what you expect is another matter all together because all things happen for a greater reason that we should not try too hard to decipher but be ready to receive at all times. Create the space to receive and it will come to you. I'm just telling myself to stop grabbing and keep those hands open. I feel loved.

No comments: