Thursday, March 06, 2008

Livin' On A Prayer

So wet. So cold. So dark.

That's today's upsetting weather.

Awoken by my boss' text message, I knew I was so screwed but determined to get to work so I dashed around and left the house within 5 minutes. Grabbing a cab on a rainy day is crazy especially when I refuse to bring the brolly out. Found myself standing by the street and the rain got to the emotional part of me. Everything felt so wrong. I'm just standing here in the rain, nothing seems right and I can't get a bloody cab. Finally after 20 mins in the rain, I got into a cab all drenched not knowing whether it was raindrops or tears falling down my face. i was depressing sobbing for no specific reason. Got to be the darn weather. The cabby turned out to be a road hazard. He was going really slowly and everyone was overtaking him in the wet and slippery weather. I was going to die from pulling my damp and frizzy hair.

Finally got into the office only to find out the new sitting arrangement. Yet again. I only have to say that it has gotten from bad to worse. The whole dynamics is wrong and I'm stuck at the worse ever place I could ever imagine myself to be. Damn those people with too much nonconstructive comments.

Gina dreams of running away
When she cries in the night
Tommy whispers: Baby it's okay, someday
We've got to hold on to what we've got
'Cause it doesn't make a difference
If we make it or not
We've got each other and that's a lot
For love - we'll give it a shot
We're half way there
Livin' on a prayer
Take my hand and we'll make it - I swear
Livin' on a prayer
We've got to hold on ready or not
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got


I'm missing my Urban Legend Wifey babysitter... I don't wanna go home to an empty bed and silent phone with the tv blasting away taking a piss at my cheerfully coloured room. Heaving another deep breath, I think I'm just thinking too much.

Damned if you do and damned if you don't. (Dunno what made me type this but when I googled it, I found this game.) - It's the game where the only way to REALLY win is not to play at all. The best you can hope for is that fate doesn't screw you as bad as it might. Basically it's just like real life.

No comments: