Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Get It Be...

Parking Wars on Facebook is just driving all of us nuts. Urban Legend Wifey is home all day reparking cars to get an extra badge and I tried so hard to keep my eyes open last night to get mine. Unfortunately, I couldn't take it any longer and slept like a baby, catching up on 40 thousand wink I lost for the past week. And because the notebook was on my bed, I accidentally kicked it during my sleep and it landed on the floor with the frame for the screen cracked open as though it's laughing in my face for playing too much Parking Wars. We have so become Parking Whores!

This blog is to make up for tomorrow since I'll be going for my peel and would be away from the office during the second half of the day. Strangely enough, all my clients have scheduled to see me on Friday which I've tried so hard to avoid since I'd be looking like a over cooked lobster and I can't afford to put on make up to conceal it. I have to forewarn them tomorrow that I'd been attending the meetings on Friday looking hilarious so they have to try really hard to stop themselves from laughing. Since Day 01 since I started work, I have never had to have 4 client meetings in one day and this Friday is going to be the first. And I'm going to look like a wreck. God, save me!

Potluck over at Urban Legend Wifey's place was fun as usual. Lampung Prince saw that I was very down and offered to give me one of his shy empty hug and I really appreciate that gesture. It's going to be so quiet after he leaves us this Saturday but not to worry, befre we know it, he'll be back. So much for wanting to pick up the ropes from his Dad, he'll only be only for stints of 2 months and he'll be back. What a bum!

Was telling Mrs Silver the Tan Yoong gown I saw on the website and her immediate "wedding planner" instincts just rang and told me she'll bring me to his shop one day. At the back of my mind I was thinking, "oh no please don't create more dreams and hopes that's beyong reach" but at the very same time, it's every girl's dream of looking like a princess. Maybe I can make up for the loss of the Oscar De La Renta dress I didn't buy in New York but getting something nice when my paycheck allows that to happen but I'm sure it's anything but for that special day. My rational side sat in pretty fast when Urban Legend Wifey told me she might be heading to Paris in May and immediately, the light bulb on top of my head lit up, I want my Louis Vuitton minus tax (haha!). Let's just forget about the dress and concentrate on the bags, every woman's weakness. My patent white Kate Spade is still sitting in Raffles City waiting for me...

In April, I'm going for a 9 days holiday! I can't wait, anxiously rubbing my hands together. My USD are waiting readily in my treasure chest and my bags aren't quite that packed but I'm ready to go. To dump all the unhappiness right here and go out there to loosen some tight shoulder muscles which have been taking on the weight of doubts at an absolutely insane level. Whatever will be, will be.

Que sera sera...

No comments: