Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Heart "Attack"

Over the past couple of days, for things that is not within my control, I have been telling myself that I would have to stop stressing about it and leave it in better hands to deal with it. Life on the surface may seem alot more peaceful but every now and then, my heart pounds abnormally and my breathing speeds up. Not the way I would like normal life to be. I'm not having heart attack or high blood pressure, I just think too much. Ironically, it's not within my control and on an objective level, I'm still normal. It's high time I have better control over my life and not let the presence or unexplained disappearance of another person upset me. It's about time...

Let's just hope that the Pot Luck Farewell Lampung Prince party tonight can cheer me up a little and take my mind off things.

How should I react?

I just do not feel like talking...

No comments: