Friday, March 07, 2008

Half Dead

The lethal combination of tom yum steamboat and yummy ice-cream should never be doubted. Combining both cravings can prove to be disabling. I'm the prime example. With absolutely no colours on my face, tummy fell flat from the dehydration, I'm so not in shape to work. But pressures' been building up as we sneak towards the end of this quarter. Still far from the target, I need to work some miracles and get the numbers right. Working hard is no longer a choice.

Going home hasn't been easy with Mom barking down my back but whenever I get back to my room and take a deep breather, well, Mom's still Mom. She must be having her PMS I reckon. At least my problem is far smaller than Meiren Biaojie's. Was chatting with one of my admin girls regarding her little girl not getting the attention that she probably deserves, reminded me alot of my relationship with Mom. Since I was little, Mom was obviously biased and was showering my kid brother with most of her attention. I was although Daddy's girl, it felt miserable. As I grew older, I came to realise that as human beings, there's no way we can ever feel the same amount of love for different individuals even if we want to or that we have to. Thou shalt work alot harder so I can buy Mom & Dad their holiday to Hokkaido. *Big sigh.

You know who you are and this is for you.

1. You are going to be just fine.

2. On the positive side, there's an end put to this insanity. Good riddance.

3. I'm here whenever you need me.

Hang on buddy...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

??????