Saturday, March 08, 2008

The Muscular Organ Responsible For Pumping Blood Is Tired

Forced myself to wake up on a Saturday morning, even earlier than a normal work day. Such sacrifice would only happen for wakeboarding. Getting more air time means that I was gaining a little more height which is essential for me right now in order to jump higher and further. There were a few good jumps today and it was enough to keep me going for this coming week with a slight exception. One of the falls was real bad. My knees were tucked close to me so I didn't have much room to cushion off any fall and as I hit the water, the rollers started to come towards me. The fall combined with the rollers sent a hit right up my right side from the heel. My ankle, knee and hip started to hurt. I couldn't stand up for the next ride and I was thinking, I must have broken something and it has got to be serious. But somehow which I'm guessing it must be the adrenalin that was pumping through my veins. Finally, with enough tries, I was not only standing tall but jumping wakes yet again. Unfortunately, after the hormone wore off, I was in pain by the time I got home. A nap was just what I really need. Then Fatshark Guru called...

He is likely to be heading to Philadelphia for a one week training tomorrow and from there on, head for Walldorf, Germany. The very next time that I'll see him will probably be in a couple of months time. With Lampung Prince leaving before the end of the month, our group is shrinking fast. Life still goes on and I know one fine day, we'll all be back here yet again, the aircraft carrier for all different types of aircraft. I will miss running to Fatshark Guru for a much needed hug when I'm down and out. Although everyone else is still around, I can't help but feel a pang of loneliness. When I was bidding Fatshark Guru goodbye, warm tears welled up and I was probably choked by it as well. Take care my friend and I'll see you real soon!

After the long day, I found myself uncontrollably napping off in the late afternoon. Now at 2am, my eyes are still wide awake. Waking up to go to the zoo tomorrow would be a real challenge. Shoulders are aching, right hip tingling with pain, I should really get my eyes shut for some rest. I'm just afraid once I wake up, there are more changes for the worse in life that my weak heart can't take. Everything feels so wrong. Why would everything feel so out of place? I just hope that there can be just one thing in life that is not drastically changing all the time. I'm so tired... And it's really painful to say I'm so tired.

No comments: