Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Kate Spader

Last night was a night of girly catching up with Attituder. Our topics went from work to family to men to hopes & dreams to in-laws to parents... It felt fabulous. Dinner was at this Marche like Japanese joint over at Raffles' City and we ran into Hong Kong actress but currently based in Singapore, Suet Kar Yin (Hao Yi). Hao Yi was pretty much from my Mom's days and hit to stardom for the second time, after her failed marriage, in Kindred Spirit, a Hong Kong TV serial that went on for years. It wasn't the aura or glamour that caught our eye but she looked very much like our common friend, Jewell with that "watermelon head" retro hairstyle. We could help but took several glances adn she must be thinking that we're starstruck high school girls. We did behave like one except that we were shopping like tai-tais. Or rather, window shopping.

Before dinner, we got stuck at Kate Spade in Raffles City for the longest time ever. She was attracted to a signature green diaper bag and my eyes and hands were glued on a all white reflective patent stevie bag. If there's anything on my wishlist now, it's that particular bag. Over dinner, both of us just stared blankly into space and I knew she was thinking of her bright green bag and my mind was fixated on the white beauty I was minutes ago. We just looked at each other and laughed realising how girly we both are.


Absolutely beautiful in patent white.

Anyway, a bomb just dropped on me and my hands are freezing cold. I can barely type...

No comments: