Wednesday, April 09, 2008

任性



With compliments of Fatshark Guru, here's my eye candy of this season. He's cute, talented, hilarious, smart, witty, what more can a girl ask for? He'd better not be gay. If you're wondering what do I know about him, that cuz his FAQ list listed it all HERE.

Fatshark Guru will be home for a week and it has to be the whole week that I'll be away. I'm leaving on Sunday morning and he's only arriving on late Saturday. We'll probably rub some air between our shoulders the next Sunday when he's returning to Walldorf till end June. Let's just hope that he's not jet-lagged on Saturday and we can do some catching up before I fly off.

The only thing we can be sure of in life is change.

Still remembered when we sent Lampung Prince off, we met his Grandma but little did we know then that it would be our first and last encounter with her. Having gone through the same myself not too long ago, I can only say that we will never recover from the pain and I still mourn over my loss but what we will do is to learn to live with it. With everyday that passes, we will be stronger and tougher. For me, every image that very day is still vivid. As a result of several false alarms, most of the people were tired but it was the eve of Hari Raya. Right after work, I rushed to be by her side. Although she wasn't very conscious, she heard the very last words I would ever say to her. The next day, she left me for good. That was the first time she left me to fight my own tears...

1 comment:

Ivan said...

either gay. or a player. or both. lol.