Thursday, April 10, 2008

Breathe Hard, Hardly Breathe

Zhoos gave me the shock of my life but telling me that he's got a minor heart attack last week. Stop eating those unhealthy instant noodles you dodo! When things are right at the bottom, the only way is up. Hang in there! I'm just a phonecall away... *sob *sob

Girly bonding session with my new special assistant, Angel's Voice, brought us to steamboat and in this weather, it was heaven. The day was completed with my favourite Horlicks ice-cream with gummi bears & shortcake. Decadence!!!

Menstrual cramps and suspicious stomach flu kept my face purple for a good part of the day. I was feeling so lazy but I had so much grounds to cover before I dump everything to everyone else for my Burma trip.

Come tomorrow, I'll have half a day of super hard work and we'll be catching "We Will Rock You" after dinner. I can't wait.

From the short sentences as if I'm hard of breathing goes to show I'm mentally drained and I am indeed hard of breathing. I just hope that I won't have anymore nightmares and pains so that I can at least have a good night's sleep.

Enjoying a good chat with Unexpected Pilot and I'm glad, a concerned friend still exist. Genuinely. Buddy, we should have dinner when you get back from your training in Perth. A great way to fly... Haha... Cheesy I know but what do you expect, I'm exhausted.

No comments: