Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Cameo Performance

In the general circle of people I mix with, some girls are easily mistaken as "village bicycle" or similar awful names. I've always stood by my actions being my testimony. Closer friends tease me for being a prude but I know they do respect me for the person I am. Had a chat with Silver today over coffee break, he concluded it's the company some people mix with and not so much their actions. I reckon it's good for me that this bunch of chaps whom I hang around with, bring their wives along and all of them know who I am. I get along with their spouses pretty well and some even more so than the boys themselves. Take for example, Breyton's Urban Legend Wifey is my 24 hours helpline and Silver's "Husband for Rental - Tickets for Sale" wifey is volunteering to be my wedding planner should I ever decide to walk down the aisle, Como's not so girlfriend but don't know what at stage kinda friend, Alcoholic Empress Dowager, has become a close friend of mine through wakeboarding, mahjong lessons and drinking games and she has agreed to be part of the jie mei entourage on my "not so soon and nowhere in the near future" wedding.

Part of the fun with the crazy group...

* Look out for the part BobbyTay pushes away our new member, the young padawan...

All clean fun is definitely possible. Mountains can move but characters don't. He will only help those who help themselves...

1 comment:

Ivan said...

thing is have you been helping yourself? very exasperating... but what to do..