Friday, May 02, 2008

Strip Me?

All you idiots who didn't tell me that I've got a funny strip of hair after I straightened it deserves a tight squeeze around your neck. I've been looking weird for like ages and no one told me. Just before we board our flight to Yangon, Jewell and Mask Bunny actually asked if I intentionally kept a tail or something. Keeping a tail? How professional that would look on me! I can't imagine. I am so gonna get a haircut today...

Things around me are changing and to say my life is screwed up isn't quite fair. It is not but I know it will only get better so pray for me.

Just out of curiosity... Tried Strip?

Strip me? Ya you wish...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

STRIP YOU...who wants...thick skin! Bo liao!

Ivan said...

i want. i bo liao. very bored in germany. lai lai.

Anonymous said...

Tian chang bian!