Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Birthday Announcements

My nose is killing me and it's causing the headache that's affecting my ability to function. Losing sleep should not be a peripheral result of an allergy attack. The dry and sore throat eventually prevents me from falling asleep.

Bunch of announcements!

1. Happy Birthday you Dodo in NY. All the best! Things are already beginning to look up and it will only get better for you. Love you, buddy. I think I should get you a TV so that I can watch it when I go over... Hurhur, I'll just go live with my twin... Oh she's coming back... Oh well, I'll go watch TV over at Yawho!'s place. Can both of you move closer to one another?

2. Happy Advanced Birthday to Grandma. My only living Grandparent... I've been going to church so don't you worry!

3. Welcome to this world, little Chloe Sim. Although a little premature, I'm sure you'll grow up to be a fine young lady. Does that mean that your full month celebration is coming up soon? Dang...

My head is spinning out of proportion... I should get some non irritating light into my eyeballs... No more computers! Bye...

No comments: