Monday, May 26, 2008

你是我的答案不变的答案

Been more than a week of living by anti-histamines, nasal spray, decongestants, etc. Having the nose perpetually blocked and waking up with a super sore throat doesn't quite help when there are too much work to be completed. Taking time off work isn't an option unless I run out of all possibilities. Believe or not, I've been putting far more effort at work than earlier this year and all I wanted to do was to not sacrifice my lifestyle of traveling and gallivanting around while spending half my assets on a huge liability commonly known as the car. And in my case, dressing up the liability adding on to it's depreciating value.

Ideas and thoughts of various rims started to roam and focus shift and again. The only thing I can be sure is the rim size for now. Mind you, this is an achievement as I was still shuttling between 18" and 19" yesterday. I've decided on the 18" solely because the rubbers are going to be expensive replacements and having decided to dump my money on the really expensive PS2, it's only wise to take the 18". Plus it goes very well with the car 8 x 18. Perfect! Now, we need something that could clear the BBKs in future. If the rims can only clear certain BBKs, then I'll have to make extra effort to afford those "glorified" ones.

My big blueprint is more or less clear. Driving the car stock is not an option, it's a must. At least for the first few months, I will have to know and feel my car so much so I can hear what's exactly wrong. Then I would predict the suspension to be the first to go. KW V2 or V3 or PSS9, still on the drawing board. All I know is to do the anti-roll bar with the suspension. The handling would be the first I have to give some attention to. Power wise, I have more than enough of those at this point in time.

You will start to see my progressively mod diary over here in amidst of my mindless rantings. As of today, the antihistamine is taking effect, the z monster is calling me. I've been listening to the song I posted yesterday on youtube because I can't find the mp3 and they do not have the CD at Gramophone. Repeating the lyrics to myself reminds me of how much I long for your presence. Like you said, it's not easy and I have to live with it. I chose this passage and I will have to bite my own tongue and live through it. Unless I'm told one day that I'm not welcomed in the little house without gates anymore. That is when I'll take my leave...

Am I still part of the thinking process by any chance?

No comments: