Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Who's The Fairest Of Them All?

Life is so fragile. One day we're celebrating life, the other we get news of unexpected departures. Departures that makes your heart whine in sorrow and your eyes follow suit without much control. Life is too short for us to feel sorry for ourselves and worry about yesterday. I want to smile for today and now. Fact is we do have to worry about the "what if".

The precise reason why my darn bloody ridiculous excess for my motor insurance is out of regular proportion is all because of a big "what if". We can't be absolutely covered for what come may but why do us as humans try to do as much as we can for a tomorrow that we're unsure of even though we don't know if we'll be killed on the road tomorrow.

To say that I asked for it is not entirely wrong since I could have registered the car under someone else's name but it's about time I take on such responsibilities and be a big girl. For once in my life, I'm taking good care of myself and people around me. That feeling is beyond what words can translate.

I can rattle on but today's been just a crazy day. To go on about things I'm not happy with is not the way I do things. All I ever wanted was to be treated fairly. We'll see...

No comments: