Sunday, May 25, 2008

顺着梦的沿岸只有收穫没有遗憾

Caught "Made of Honour" with Ex-Sir's Sir today. He has conveniently became my weekend buddy since both of us have NBTD. Every weekend seems to be major shopping trips for us apart from the satisfying sashimis and Bakerzin'. I bought a VEHICLE last week and he bought a camera this week. I was drooling when I was the camera and the very one I wanted cost like TWICE the one he bought so thou shalt be a good girl and refocus (pun intended) my priorties. "Goma" comes first! Now why do I have to have a special love for expensive boys' toys?

For the past week of so, I've been sniffing, my nose is perpetually red and now it's even peeling, I've been waking up with sore throats with disturbingly-coloured half hardened phlegm, headaches come and go, body temperature goes dangerously up and down, my nose gets totally blocked when I'm ready to sleep or while I'm sleeping. The virus is getting to me...

Oh "Made of Honour"! After the show, we got reminded of "Cholesterol King's" when I was on the phone with Urban Legend and how my ex-schoolmates (all guys except for 1 girl apart from myself) were planning my customary wedding on how they only need the groom to transfer the monies into their bank accounts. These bunch of guys will probably end up as my "bridesmaid" considering my friends are all guys. With the exception of Alkie Empress Dowager who has volunteered herself sometime ago to be my personal wedding planner cum maid of honour. But you can imagine a bunch of guys doing the girly negotiations and all. This will be a sight! Watch this space... Mind you, it's quite a long wait. (Hurhur!)

Weekly mahjong sessions at Cholesterol King's place has become more or less regular and I must say, that takes my mind of silence. Without them, I might have sunk into a point of no return by now. Then again, the thoughts of doing up my "Goma" and how I'd want to do it and who I'd trust for advise had been occupying quite a significant portion of the puny section between my ears. After doing much asking around and reading up, I think concluded where NEVER to go to, who I should go for advice despite the higher price tag, and what I should put into "Goma" to make it a better ride. The choice is clear... The budget isn't. Danger bells have just gone off in unbelievable decibel and I've chosen to ignore. What have I done to myself? Self-poisoning is the worse of all viruses, bacterias and diseases. The mod poison is killing me slowly but surely...



如果世界忘了旋转
谁用春光让冬夜温暖
如果星星不那么灿烂
谁还会向她许愿期待她陪伴

如果今天泪光闪闪
谁让明天值得我乐观
如果怕风少了安全感
谁把我放在宇宙中心宠爱

而你是我的答案最确定的答案
像走在一条花开的路不会错过美满
缘分转几个弯证明我们不会走散
学会用眼神牵手那才浪漫

你是我的答案不变的答案
有了自己的天使做什么都显得勇敢
顺着梦的沿岸只有收穫没有遗憾
被握着手心看的未来永远蔚蓝

No comments: