Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Reduce, Remove, Redundant

Haven't been feeling too well to put together something to post. This is like month of natural disaster with the cyclone in Myanmar followed by the earthquake in Sichuan. The world is like falling into shambles...

I have successfully weaned off unnecessary internet activities while at work and putting in extra effort to keep pressing on. Right now, I just want to get my butt moving and off to the gym more often. Since I've been trying to stay away from the sun after the chemical peel, I haven't been wakeboarding like I should. But the photoshoot last week reminds me that I got to work those pui pui away. If you think this sounds funny, it is not. I'm really upset with myself for having the lack of discipline and I will have to defy all natural odds to get back into shape.

Had dinner with Mom and Dad last night and they brought up Grandma again how how good would it be if she could enjoy the good food I've been bringing my parents to. I really miss her and the love she showered on me. No one else will ever love me like she did. Shouldering the need to be a stronger me, I just miss the support she would give me if she's alive right now.

I wish my life is less sucky...

For you crackberries...

1 comment:

Ivan said...

肥肥 肥肥 面忧忧 惦惦烦恼找无腰
肥肥偷偷去减肥 吃菜吃肉无吃油

肥肥闲闲就去打球(肥肥 细汉着圆圆)
为着要流汗 甲流油(圆圆 捶捶真趣味)
肥肥 饿饿就冻未条(肥肥的妈咪着真欢喜)
肥肥 减肥越减煞越肥(养甲肥肥越大煞越肥)

肥肥 要减肥 肥肥 唔免面忧忧
肥肥的人嘛真古锥 肥肥的人嘛真趣味
肥肥 肥肥 开心像一蕊花
肥肥的人嘛真福气 肥肥的人嘛真古意
肥肥 肥肥 自然就是美