Thursday, May 22, 2008

Staying Stock

The loan is approved.

COE bid was a success.

Motor insurance covered by Daddy sponsorship.

Now, THE waiting game... THE final countdown... 2 more weeks...

The excitement is slowly creeping in. But Dad doesn't like the colour and he thinks I'm still at the deciding stage... Hmmm...

Moving on - Work, friends have heard my screams and cries. In fact, everyone has their whines and cries. I don't do rubbish work and I do make sure, that if I should put my foot onto the accelerator, I'll give it my best. The relationships that I've built with people I deal with are good testimonies of my working style. Remembering Babooshka Mom's words, I know I'll never satisfy the fast ka-ching and some expectations from management. I understand why people need and have KPIs. And as much as I'm whining, I too wish I could fill up those numbers. I just don't fall within this category or a fixed mould. I'm feeling the strain...


This Volk TE37 Time Attack only comes in 19" which I think looks perfect on a little black car, i.e. my "Goma". Rubbers may prove to be more expensive but this is one helluva unique set of rims and best of all, it's forged & light-weight. Leave your comments!

2 comments:

Ivan said...

very JDM. no.

pierceteo said...

wa! looks good...the red color on the rim will fit the front of the GTI very much!