Thursday, June 19, 2008

Carpe Diem

So many variables in my life. Too much for comfort. Too much for my puny brains. Decisions, decisions, decisions...

Push? Pull? Push? Pull? But what the hell?

Get lost right now... Or so I told myself. What am I getting myself into?

The right mindset. But what is right? What mindset? But what the freaking hell?

Can't you tell I'm lost?

Thou shalt not play with fire but after speaking to Alkie Empress Dowager, I've decided to live my life for now. I don't think I have the energy to insist on having the life I want anymore. The people who are meant to complete the picture have all died into the surroundings. I have blended into a patch of grey water colour, neither here nor there. Carpe diem...

Some people makes you ache and yet you long for them. Some people makes your heart beat fast and laugh but you push them further. Some people are just not right, you condone. Is that all wrong? God works in mysterious ways.

Before you know it, I'm long gone...



I know if I could find the words
To touch you deep inside
You'll give my dreams just one more chance
To let this be our last goodbye

No comments: