Sunday, July 13, 2008

Random Useless Thoughts

Been walking, eating, shopping, buying, looking non-stop. Was so tired last night, I was totally concussed. Haven't had that happening to me in ages. Did some thinking as I sat here a moment ago focusing on surfing Facebook within the 1 hour internet usage I paid for. As we grow older by the day, from our younger days of living on love and believing love works wonder and constantly feeling the need to feel in love, we start to age and as the aging process takes place, we begin to feel rather jaded and slowly losing the understanding of what love really is.

When I met Urban Legend months ago, I thought I found the one. In fact, I still do. The feel is still the same but circumstances aren't. I started to not believe in life and what it can give anymore. I thought I could be irresponsible to myself and not care about things anymore. No matter what I did, I couldn't walk too far away nor ignore what others deem as harmful to me. I kept walking nearer and nearer to danger. Reluctant to get really hurt, I hide. Beneath the lively exterior, lies bags of tears waiting to be released.

Underlying every of my action is the urge to tell you how much you mean to me and what is it that I can actually do to make things right? I should just learn to walk away...

Right now, I should just be happy that Krispy Kreme is about 50 steps away from me.

No comments: