Monday, July 14, 2008

To Rest Is To Take A Further Journey

After countless pairs of shoes, bags and bags of clothes, guilty amount of food, I'm finally broke with a frightening credit card bill waiting for me at home. I am a now happy camper. Almost towards the end of my retreat, just as I thought I'm ready to go back and fight a war, my energy wouldn't have a home till early October. Meanwhile, I shall stare at my wall and hope to get some form of response. More holidays await so ammunitions would have to be sensibly allocated to tide me over the next few months. Clever amortisation will guarantee a tight but reasonably comfortable quarter of doing absolutely nothing at all. After this few months, you will see very little of me or my writings. My soul would be loaned to what people deem as career and where I have my undivided passion for what I think I do best and will continue to do better.

Krispy Kreme anyone?

I miss my Kokoro!!!

No comments: