Thursday, December 04, 2008

Grey Grey and More Grey Grey

Stepping out of Amara after lunching with Daftbitch and Bster, all we saw was grey. Rain was imminent and the two of them just ran off. Before I could walk to the other end of the building, it started to pour like cats and dogs and I was trapped. Texted Wuuu Wuuu and borrowed his heavy duty brolly only to find out that it was mildly leaking but good enough nonetheless. My shoes trapped a gallon of rain water but the rest of me was still relatively dry.

Moody Penguin took half an hour and a bucket of perspiration last night to remove the interior trimmings from Kokoro. He's going to stick on the dry carbon fibre sticker these couple of days and Kokoro's interior would look vastly different. Frankly, I'm not a CF crazy person and could do with the current trimmings but I was a willing guinea pig and knowing that he would put in his heart and soul to make it right, I trusted him to try his new skill out on Kokoro. After some little and somewhat insignificant dents here and there, he finally found the easy way to do it. Pictures should be up once it's done.

Now for the more exciting part - I've been thinking of getting the Gruppe M for the longest time ever but couldn't bring myself to dump so much money into it given the current bearish market. There was someone offering it on the forum at a good price and even then, I didn't waver enough to take the plunge. Moody Penguin then decided to tell me about his plans for my Christmas pressie. And you've guessed it, Christmas came early for me this year. I picked the air intake over a gift that could possibly melt most girls' heart. I just couldn't say no to the giant piece of carbon fibre that produces that beautiful sound... Pictures will be up when it's up and running... I hope...

Thanks Darling...

No comments: