Saturday, January 03, 2009

Auld Lang Syne

New Year's resolution has never been part of my life. I never believed in them because I can never remember them. Recently received a Christmas resolution mitten from Zouk with some fill in the blanks stuffs. Here's mine and feel free to replace your own in the "blanks" I've highlighted.

1. I will not worry myself unnecessarily again, ever.

2. I will make enough money to mod my car.

3. I will love and hate less.

4. I will finally get my "to do" list active again.

5. I will quit spending to much money, start to save some, and eat cheaper food.

6. I will go to have my teeth fixed and smile brighter.

7. No more extravagent lunches and huge dinners.

8. I want to meet more clients and bring in more businesses to my company.

9. I will try to make time for family gatherings.

The above are not my new year's resolution but an activity I thought would be fun to share with those of you out there. I know I will continue to procrastinate doing things like washing my car but I want to be making more money so i can send it for professional grooming more often. Just love more and hate less.

No comments: