Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Life in Snugathology

Was trying to sound smart and at the same time, was deciphering life. While trying to recall how the song Beautiful Boy by John Jennon goes, I stumbled on the lyrics and in which, this is quotable "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." As I thought it might be useful to some people around me, I came up with my very own quote about life and what I think of it.

"Life is what life brings us when life is what we bring to life."

A little along the line of "Do unto others what you want others to do unto you..."

What is life to you?

To me, only when you give, you receive. When you're ready to receive, just keep your arms open and things will fall into place. Or so I believe...

1 comment:

Ivan said...

going one whole round saying nothing lei.