Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Hello! Friends & Beer Please...

It's pre-work blues but unlike the fear of work, it's the fear of the feeling of being lost. Having been away for longer than just a long weekend, the oncoming audit will have a part to play nibbling me away bit by bit.

The weekend was completed by a short game of mahjong. Hosting them in my little room was a challenge but as compared to before, this room actually has more space for the table than before. On top of it, the portable table was just enough. Being relatively petite in stature, it was never an issue until Atomic Pilot commented on his restricted movements on the table. Given his size and height, I could understand why. I shall suggest his smoke friendly rooftop for our next game so we could have the other group of bored souls entertaining themselves with alcohol.

The hottest and my favourite season of the year flew off to another Asian city this morning and our initial intentions of sending her off over breakfast was aborted as none of the nightbirds last night could wake up for breakfast this morning even though there wasn't much alcohol last night. People come and go but some are just here to stay even though they can't be here physically. They are the people who are there when you needed them most, even if it's just for a casual chat. Just like Jaded Manhattan Lensbaby who can't fly down even if he's back in Asia this time round, seeing him on Gtalk was almost like striking gold for me. His attention was desired and appreciated.

I think I need more SCV channels...

No comments: