Sunday, October 04, 2009

那就這樣吧

Sixth sense has always been a "self-proclaimed" ability by women. Past experiences have convinced me not to take it lightly. A new way of looking at it was shown to me today. And a couple of examples proved myself right. It can be self-intimidating although it was like telling yourself "I told you so!" Some news numbs you and some are just funny. Looking back, you just do not want to be bothered anymore with things that you have no control over. Maybe life just has more important things to worry and guide you along. If it means looking past life, then so be it.

It's been a while since exams and homework has bothered me but after posting this, I need to sink myself into piles of notes for my assessments tomorrow. To fail is not an option at all because few people ever did and it's funded. Wish me luck.



Check out 孫自佑, the chap in the yellow vest. His voice is rather unique and I really enjoyed watching Youtube after Youtube of his performances. The song starts at about the 3 minute marker.



The original. Which is better?

No comments: