Saturday, January 16, 2010

Sorry Sorry

Watching my words with tact has never been a forte. But for once, I knew my words stabbed right into where I knew it'd hurt most. Sadly, it's on someone I care the most for. The words didn't hold what it really meant but was said in a fit of anger. The damage was something I didn't expect. I do admit that I've taken the "everything nice" for granted. Sorry didn't sound like the hardest word for once. I had to volunteer the apology knowing that the fault was rightfully mine.



Even amongst all the tension, the gift of love was delivered to me. It wasn't the tangible material part but the love behind the surprise that was presented given all the pain I have put the giver through. My indifference did not reflect how grateful I really am. The subsequent silence stabbed me back in spiteful revenge. It was the kind of pain that I have to go through but nothing like what I caused.  The least I could do was to give you the space you need until I'm needed once again.

A lifetime is a lifetime. Only you'd understand...

No comments: