Monday, January 11, 2010

Yes, I'm that close to 30. But not quite...

Now! That's a party!



Finally, it's the end of yet another decade and another last 365 days before I hit the BIG 3. At some point before I hit the sack last night, I slump into some kind of very superbly mild depression. More of a moment of "mid-life crisis menopausal mood change". I felt old and thought, if only life could be simpler. If not for all the complication, would my life be more peaceful and settled? Everything seems to be hanging around in the air. It doesn't stink, or rather, the air smells good but it's still the air.

Doesn't matter because I'm a happy girl today. I refused to be called a woman until I'm 30 and I have got another year to go. I'm a big big girl, in a big big world...

Weirdly enough, I'm dying to get dead drunk some time this week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aiyo. Age is just a number lah..Why so not happy?? Got a job.. Car.. roof over your head..and can go wakeboarding.. hehe

Anonymous said...

Old woman!