Saturday, March 27, 2010

假装多好

On a Friday night, my phone was silent. I was happily overworked but I knew I needed to have a life after work. Drowning myself in more work in order to keep the mind from thinking didn't help. Getting out is just a way of staying sane. Some things or people are just not worth the attention. Or was it me trying to self hypnotise? I was trying to convince myself that only work was worth my time. I needed to prove myself and I'm not exactly a very patient person.

Dinner with Lao Ma & Da Shu must be God's evil scheme to make me fat again because when I lost weight, I kept meeting the wrong people. Not that when I was chubby, the people were right anyway. Having an office that doesn't stop eating and everyone still looks good, is driving me into a guilt trip everyday for not working out the calories. It's always good to be with people who genuinely cares about your well-being.

An unexpected night out to Club Atlantis was icing on the cake. With someone whom I treasure as a friend because we're so alike, we always fall into the same kind of trap. Unfortunately for her, she's always taking those steps before me. As a great friend, she will warn me ahead just so I don't get slashed like the way she did. She's almost like my own pre-emptive measuring instrument. My tolerance for alcohol has amazingly gone up. I may not have drank like the bottomless pits but I think I fared well.

By the end of the night, I found myself sitting in the car, parked beautifully in a bungalow lot, crying to myself. Mentally, I was exhausted. Is this a sign of burning out?




假装多好 我只想要再拥有一秒



去相信你的拥抱 一直会让我依靠

我被自己困在自己设下的圈套

假装多好...
我的拥抱已随风飘

No comments: