Friday, April 02, 2010

Fully Geared

The moment I got seated in front of my stylist, I told him to do whatever he wants and to cut it short if he wanted to. I didn't want to know what he had in mind so I would be in for a surprise by the end of the hour. While he chopped and snipped away, I was fussing with Facebook. I came across a joke. Considerably the joke of the millennium. I had no intentions of taking any action and if I ever do, it would be legal. No one taunts this cookie and I've made it absolutely clear. People who know me knows very well, I can be nice but don't attempt to even trifle with a well you can hardly measure. Drowning is no fun. This is not a joke which is why, this post is not dated on April Fools' day.

Had a chat with Peter Pan earlier on whether I should stick to banking or to return to legal. The conclusion was simpler than I thought. With the existing team, I'm extremely blessed. Having a mentor like Sexy T and a teammate like Sherzer, I shouldn't be asking for more although legal remains my passion. I suppose in life, you can't always have the best of both worlds. In my world, this is more than sufficent. From a quality to quantity driven role, a switch of mindset was mandatory. As far as I'm concerned, I will ultimately conquer the industry and be the same superstar I used to be in legal.

Prepare!

Roar! Book of Eli... As though that narcissistic man will ever appear here. Let bygones be bygones.

No comments: