Saturday, April 03, 2010

Talk About Insensitivity

What is the million dollar question you should never ask your ex-girlfriend?

"I remember you once told me about your contact who sells diamonds..."

Thought bubble popped with unseen eyes rolling in all directions - 'Yes I did because you were talking about marrying me!'

Is that a subtle way to announcing your pending wedding bells ringing or is it just pure insensitivity?

By the way, I hate it when I'm too smart to catch the little details.

Thou shalt not dwell as memories are meant to stay beautiful. To taint it any further is strictly forbidden. As a friend, the care for your well-being hasn't been terminated. As an ex-girlfriend, all one can ask is a little respect to not tear open a wound that has healed. Too much to ask for?

No comments: