Sunday, June 13, 2010

Black Tulips

Half of June has past me by and this is my first post for this month. Much has happened and too much work was done. Last nights in the office became common. Views were polished and sharpened but have also left the views even more hazed than before. At times, it's not necessary a blessing to see things this clearly. Criticism has to be taken lightly and improvements need to be actioned upon seriously. It's more than easy to say, life goes on.

People who have taken their leave are found to be closer in the weirdest sense possible. To be indirectly rejected will make way for newer searches, better fits. Blockheads are better left untouched before the beautiful turns ugly. While watching the TVB serial, I was reminded that the person who was able to keep the most to himself might almost always end up as the ultimate survivor. Happiness was another objective altogether.

Grumbles are reserved for people who can accept you for who you are and that to me would mean the very person whom my bloodstream is rooted to.

Too much to say but no way I can put it such that it will remain my style, cryptic that is. Thankfully, there's one listening ear for me. That was the ear with no agenda and happy flowers. To say this person is a big brotherly figure is so cheesy yet so accurate. The only thing missing is the pat on the head and the big bear hug before my tears will readily roll down my cheeks. To be more liberating in emotions is close to impossibility. Not that anyone would care and on the contrary, it's more likely to be read the wrong way. The worst way imaginable. Emotions are probably best to be kept to oneself. Meanwhile, I'm happy to share it with Black Tulips.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If I was a gardener, I would put my tulips and your tulips together...